Hi i am starting from the scratch. Since I know a bit of HTML and java scripting I am moving on to PHP which is Sever side scripting.
Form Validation
User input should be validated on the browser whenever possible (by client scripts)(java scripts). Browser validation is faster and reduces the server load.
You should consider server validation(php) if the user input will be inserted into a database. A good way to validate a form on the server is to post the form to itself, instead of jumping to a different page. The user will then get the error messages on the same page as the form. This makes it easier to discover the error.
The first site that I have developed has come out well. So i am starting of with installing the IIS. And this can be done by
->Start
->Control panel
->add or remove programs
->turn on or off windows settings
-> now select IIS and give ok
->NOW GO TO ADMISNISTRATIVE tools in control panel
-> click on iis
Now I have downloaded PHP from
Download PHP for free here: http://www.php.net/downloads.php
Unpack the content of the zip archive into a directory of your choice, for example C:\PHP\.
The inetpub is found in the C drive and inside that folder you find wwwroot
No comments:
Post a Comment